The metric FermProbe is now available with a different cap style, the "K9". Together with the traditional connector, this K9 connector cap expands the Broadley-James’ offering to make it completely compatible with any existing system, regardless of the installed cable type. The K9 metric cap eliminates the need for cable adapters. It also has fewer crevices to retain moisture and therefore can be autoclaved without using the autoclave cap.
Metric FermProbe pH Electrodes
This FermProbe style features a metric Pg13.5 threaded polymer cap that allows it to be used with European style electrode housings. Autoclavable as well as steam sterilizable, this style of pH FermProbe is the first choice for use with small autoclavable benchtop vessels. Available only in the disconnect cap style. Cables must be ordered separately.
- Metric threaded cap is compatible with nearly all European designed bioprocess electrode housings.
- Steam sterilizable and autoclavable.
- First choice for use with small autoclavable vessels.
- Available in variety of lengths for different insertion length requirements and applications.
- 0- 13 pH range
- Steam sterilizable to 135° C
- 150 psig max. pressure
- Double junction, Ag-AgCl reference system
- Metric Pg13.5 threaded disconnect cap