The Model F895 FermProbe® autoclavable pH electrode is built to withstand repeated high temperature sterilization by pressurized steam. The Pg13.5 cap design provides for insertion and removal of the electrode from its housing.
Each FermProbe is steam sterilized for one hour at 135°C before final QA tests in order to insure the highest level of electrode reliability.
All FermProbes have two built-in electrolyte chambers that act to protect and isolate the sensitive inner AgCl reference half-cell. This “double junction”, dual chamber design effectively prevents the most common failure modes of pH electrodes in bio-pharmaceutical applications.
- Double-Junction Silver/Silver Chloride reference element for the ultimate in stability and resistance to contamination.
- Specifically designed for multiple SIP, CIP, or Autoclave cycles. Withstands exposure to harsh CIP solutions.
- Metric threaded cap is compatible with a wide range of bioprocess electrode housings.
- Rugged, low-impedance pH bulb provides fast and precise pH measurements even after prolonged steam exposure.
- 0- 13 pH range
- Steam sterilizable to 135° C
- 150 psig max. pressure
- Double junction, Ag-AgCl reference system
- Metric Pg13.5 threaded disconnect cap