This is the standard Broadley-James metric FermProbe connector. This FermProbe style has been used as a standard for years. It is designed to be used in bioprocess applications where CIP/SIP procedures are used. The F-635 Autoclavable pH Electrode will withstand multiple autoclaving or sterilization cycles, however, an autoclave cap should be used when autoclaving the electrode.
Metric FermProbe F-635 autoclavable pH Electrode
This FermProbe autoclavable pH electrode style features a metric Pg13.5 threaded polymer cap that allows it to be used with European style electrode housings. Autoclavable as well as steam sterilizable, this style of pH FermProbe is the first choice for use with small autoclavable benchtop vessels. Available only in the disconnect cap style. Cables must be ordered separately (see the Accessories tab for compatible cables).
- Metric threaded cap is compatible with nearly all European designed bioprocess electrode housings.
- Steam sterilizable and autoclavable.
- First choice for use with small autoclavable vessels.
- Available in variety of lengths for different insertion length requirements and applications.
- 0 - 13 pH range
- Steam sterilizable to 135° C
- 150 psig max. pressure
- Double junction, Ag-AgCl reference system
- Metric Pg13.5 threaded disconnect cap