The Model F285 FermProbe® sterilizable pH probe is a sealed, gel-filled, design with a built-in temperature element that can be autoclaved or Steam In Place (SIP). The temperature element enables automatic compensation of Nernstian temperature effects in processes with wide pH ranges and significant temperature shifts.
The VarioPin connector allows for a multiple connection; both pH signal and temperature signal in the same wiring harness. The temperature element is either a PT100 or PT1000 Platinum Resistance Device, which are compatible with the majority of commercially available instruments. The unique construction methods used by Broadley-James allows this sterilizable pH probe to operate at pressures of up to 10bar (150psig) and temperature up to 135°C.
- Integrated RTD temperature element for temperature compensation.
- Double-Junction Silver/Silver Chloride reference element for the ultimate in stability and resistance to contamination.
- Specifically designed for multiple SIP, CIP, or Autoclave cycles.
- Withstands exposure to harsh CIP solutions.
- Metric threaded PG13.5 cap is compatible with a wide range of bioprocess electrode housings.
- Rugged, low-impedance pH bulb provides fast and precise pH measurements even after prolonged steam exposure.