This housing incorporates the latest Sartorius Biotech design requirements and is not only compatible with the new 25 mm safety ports, but also with older 25 mm port designs. When this 326 housing design is used with the new Sartorius Biotech safety port, the port will release any internal steam pressure in the vessel before the housing is completely disengaged from the port.
The pH electrode is secured to the housing by a free-spinning threaded retainer nut. This allows the electrode to be installed and removed from the housing without twisting or disconnecting the electrode cable.
- 316L stainless steel construction.
- Serialized for traceability to mill steel specifications.
- RA32 finish with electropolish on all wetted parts.
- EPDM o-rings.
- Permanently secured port retainer ring for additional operator safety.
Additional Features Include
- Guarded versions for rugged handling while protecting the pH glass bulb in a production environment.
- Guarded version for viscous media also available (model 336).
- Custom designs and custom modifications promptly quoted.