The 320 style unguarded electrode housing is designed to be used with the Model F-615 style FermProbe® pH electrode. This housing fits nearly all standard 25 mm side ports found in production and pilot plant vessels and is available in a variety of different lengths to suit your application. The Model 320 unguarded housing is preferable for use in viscous media. The Model 330 Guarded housing is the first-choice equivalent if high viscosity clogging the guard is not a concern.
The FermProbe design requires that the pH electrode be secured to the housing by a free-spinning threaded retainer nut. This allows the electrode to be installed into or removed from the housing without twisting or disconnecting the electrode cable. This feature is very helpful when calibrating the pH electrode tank side in a production environment.
This housing is also designed to be used with Model F-815 FermProbe pH electrodes found on our website.
- 316L stainless steel construction.
- Serialized for traceability to mill steel specifications.
- RA32 finish with electropolish on all wetted parts.
- Permanently secured port retainer ring for additional operator safety.
- Guarded versions for rugged handling while protecting the pH glass bulb in a production environment (Model 330)
- Unguarded versions for viscous media (Model 320).
- Available in a variety of lengths for different insertion length requirements.
- Custom designs and modifications promptly quoted.