The FermProbe design requires that the pH electrode be secured to the housing by a free-spinning threaded retainer nut. This allows the electrode to be installed into or removed from the housing without twisting or disconnecting the electrode cable. This feature is very helpful when calibrating the pH electrode tank side in a production environment.
- 316L stainless steel construction.
- Serialized for traceability to mill steel specifications.
- RA32 finish with electropolish on all wetted parts.
- Permanently secured port retainer ring for additional operator safety.
- Guarded versions for rugged handling while protecting the pH glass bulb in a production environment.
- Unguarded versions for viscous media.
- Available in a variety of lengths for different insertion length requirements.
- Custom designs and modifications promptly quoted.