The D545 (12mm) Oxyprobe II dissolved oxygen sensor uses our standard D9 connector in a right angled design which allows for easy removal from the fermenter and reduces the strain on the cable. It has hermetically sealed gold-plated contacts in a glass insulator, offering the ultimate in signal isolation and transmission. For customers with installed VarioPin cable systems we also offer the D545-VP with VarioPin options available as standard for all of our sensor designs. The D540 DO Sensor offers the same functionality as the D545 but has a straight connector rather than a right-angled T-Pull connector.
Hygienic Sensor Design
- Micro-organisms cannot adhere to the sensor surface due to the enhanced finish (N5/Ra15µ in Quality).
- The sensor is fully sterilizable and autoclavable.
- Membrane body and sensor inner body can be changed out very quickly. A simple membrane body replacement takes just two minutes and can be made on site by the user.
- Due to the modular design, the different sensors have basically the same spare parts. This minimizes inventory stocking requirements.
D545 Oxyprobe II Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Features Overview
- Autoclavable and steam sterilizable.
- Accurate measurement and quick response.
- Long lasting and easy to maintain membranes.
- FDA positive listed materials of construction.
- Hygienically polished N5 surface finish (Max. Ra15µ in).
- Wetted O-rings comply with FDA and USP Class VI standards.
- Comes with either waterproof VarioPin or D9 connector.
- T-Pull connector versions such as this D545 allow for easy removal from the fermenter and reduce strain on the cable.
- Variety of sensor lengths available.
Replaceable Anode/Cathode Assembly
A concept pioneered by Broadley-James, this unique assembly permits the sensor to be repaired quickly and reliably. Send your sensors to us for rebuild and save about half the price of purchasing a complete new sensor assembly!