The D540-VP (12mm) Oxyprobe II Dissolved Oxygen Sensor offers the exact same functionality as the D540 but instead of our standard straight D9 connector it has a waterproof straight VarioPin connector for VarioPin assemblies. It is also available with a right-angled VarioPin connector.
Hygienic Sensor Design
- Micro-organisms cannot adhere to the sensor surface due to the enhanced finish (N5/Ra15µ in Quality).
- The sensor is fully sterilisable and autoclavable.
- Membrane body and sensor inner body can be changed out very quickly. A simple membrane body replacement takes just two minutes and can be made on site by the user.
- Due to the modular design, the different sensors have basically the same spare parts. This minimizes inventory stocking requirements.
D540-VP (12mm) OxyProbe II Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Features Overview
- Autoclavable and steam sterilizable.
- Accurate measurement and quick response.
- Long lasting and easy to maintain membranes.
- FDA positive listed materials of construction.
- Hygienically polished N5 surface finish (Max. Ra15µ in).
- Wetted O-rings comply with FDA and USP Class VI standards.
- Comes with either waterproof VarioPin or D9 connector.
- T-Pull connector version D545-VP allows for easy removal from fermenter and reduces strain on cable.
- Variety of sensor lengths available.
Replaceable Anode/Cathode Assembly
A concept pioneered by Broadley-James, this unique assembly permits the sensor to be repaired quickly and reliably. Send your sensors to us for rebuild and save about half the price of purchasing a complete new sensor assembly!