Broadley-James offers a variety of cable assemblies to connect OxyProbe DO sensors with today’s DO transmitters and controllers.
- Stock cable assemblies feature the most commonly requested cable lengths and connector schemes.
- Cables are shielded to decrease signal noise and other interferences.
- Cables are tagged with part numbers for easy replacement.
- Cables have a D4 twist-lock coaxial cable plug to connect to the sensor.
- Cable assemblies are 100% tested for continuity and the absence of short circuits.
- D-type cables are 6 mm diameter, low noise, multiconductor cables.