The BioNet S.U.B. System is a turnkey product to replace the long lead time stainless steel bioreactor vessels used previously. The combination of BioNet and HyClone products results in a ﬂexible, rapid, and powerful option to quickly update or increase your bioreactor capacity.
The System consists of a reusable stainless steel outer support container and HyClone S.U.B. BioProcess Container (BPC) which integrate with the BioNet/DeltaV Bioreactor Control System.
- A Single Use Alternative To Conventional Stirred Tank Bioreactors
- Animal Derived Component Free (ADCF) Film
- Sizes 50 liters Through 2,000 liters
- Pre-Sterilized Bag, No Cleaning Or Sterilization Needed
- Powerful & Flexible DeltaV Based BioNet Control System
- All Bag Contact Parts Are Single-Use, Class VI Tested And Arrive Ready For Use
- Simplifies Validation Processes
- 25 Through 2000 liter Working Volumes
- Scalable Technology To Support Increasing Volume Demands
- Minimizes Investment
- Maximizes Return