Standard style F-600 FermProbe sterilizable pH electrode is designed to be used in bioprocess applications where CIP/SIP procedures are used. Built to withstand repeated steam sterilization cycles, the FermProbe quickly stabilizes after steam exposure to be back on-line in half the time of other electrodes. This rugged, low impedance, sterilizable pH electrode continues to provide fast and precise pH measurements even after harsh use and prolonged steam exposure.
Standard FermProbe pH Electrodes
The F-600 sterilizable pH electrode is designed for economy while still retaining all performance specifications. This electrode is secured into the housing with a reusable electrode retainer nut. All housings are shipped with a reusable electrode retainer nut to be used with this style of FermProbe.
Features of the F-600 Sterilizable pH Electrode
- Most economical, cost effective design.
- Secures to housing with reusable retainer nut.
- Rubber strain relief minimizes cable fatigue.
- Available only with integral cable.
FermProbe pH Electrode Specifications
- 0 – 13 pH range
- Steam sterilizable to 135° C
- 150 psig max. pressure
- Double junction, Ag-AgCl reference system
- Electrode secures to housing with threaded retainer nut